cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Rejected emails TT992

plodder
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I am having the same problem with rejected messages and code TT992. Sample below:

cm8nec rejected your message to the following email addresses:

[TalkTalk email address 1]
There's a problem with the recipient's mailbox. Please try resending the message. If the problem continues, please contact your email admin.

cm8nec gave this error:
zK11rNFC829TDzK11riyzm Content rejected (TT992)

[TalkTalk email address 2]
There's a problem with the recipient's mailbox. Please try resending the message. If the problem continues, please contact your email admin.

cm8nec gave this error:
zK11rNFC829TDzK11riyzm Content rejected (TT992)

Emails from one TalkTalk ID to another TalkTalk ID are fine.

We are getting this problem with two business accounts (solicitor and surveyor) but other emails are getting through with no problem. And until recently (around April 19th) both business accounts were sending successfully. Do you have a solution for this?

TC
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Thanks Simon, I've added those to the incident. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi Ady

They're both companies:

Solicitors    @leitchco.uk

Estate agents    @haymanjoycebroadway.co.uk

Reards

Simon    

Simonch
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi Simon, please provide the email domain for the senders just the bit after the @ symbol please. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Simonch
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

I'm having the same problem which started at the weekend and is affecting my lineone account. My solicitor and estate agent are both reporting emails are rejected with the message - there is a problem with the recipients mail box. I have been receiving emails ok last week. As you might imagine these are important emails as I'm currently going through a house purchase.

Regards

Simon Chandler

Simonch
0 Likes