cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

ztl1rdymt8n6Cztl1rQNbk Content rejected (TT992)

Daimo722
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Good morning,

Could anyone please help me as i am not receiving emails from my solicitors only and I've always received them but from only a couple of days I'm not and I've not changed anything on my email account so do not understand why I am not receiving them and waiting for a few very important emails from them. 

I really hope someone can help me and I would really appreciate your help.

The error message the sender is getting is 

ztl1rdymt8n6Cztl1rQNbk Content rejected (TT992)

Thank you. 

Marc Damian Celi
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Is it still happening since 1.30pm yesterday?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Mark, thanks for providing he email address. I've added it to the incident. I'll provide any updates I get back.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi ady

The bit after the @ is

waltersandbarbary.co.uk

Thank you 

Kind regards 

Marc Celi 

Marc Damian Celi
0 Likes

Daimo722
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Thank you very much Ady the last part of the email is @waltersandbarbary.co.uk

Kind regards 

Marc Damian Celi
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi Daimo722, we've got an open incident for this. Please provide the senders email domain just the bit after the @ symbol and I'll add it to the incident. 

Ady

0 Likes