cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile support

For any questions about your TalkTalk mobile service.

Mobile phone when cancel broadband?

edfdave
Team Player
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Hi I'm cancelling my broadband but am unclear what happens to my mobile phone billing.  The agent says I will "keep my number", continue to use it as usual and will carry on being billed by DD (tho I lose any TT discounts).  That's what I want but the agent was unclear about who exactly would bill me and how I'd see my usage e.g. would it transfer to the network operator (o2?) ?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

edfdave
Team Player
Private Message
Message 1 of 8

Thank you

Message 2 of 8

Just to clarify , you will still be able to access the same My Account for the mobile account/ bill.

Message 3 of 8

I'll put that perception issue as a question to the Deep Thought computer and ask it to calculate the ultimate answer.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

edfdave
Team Player
Private Message
Message 4 of 8

I see that now but I think there's a bit of a perception issue from the customer's perspective:  I see myself as "a talktalk customer" with one account and subscribing to its broadband, mobile and potentially other services.  It's become clear over the years that talktalk as a company does not.  Thanks for your help.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

The customer MyAccount will continue to be available and continue to show the TalkTalk Mobile billing so long as you remain a TalkTalk Mobile customer.

Feel free to PAC or STAC your TalkTalk Mobile number to a new provider. Cancel your TalkTalk Mobile service 

0 Likes

edfdave
Team Player
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Thank you for clarifying.  I did understand that I will keep the phone number and service and that is what I expected, but it is not what was explained when I asked if I would still see my mobile service details (e.g. bills, usage) under my existing MyAccount. I wasn't sure if the account might 'stop' and new one created or what.  This was mainly because they talk about me no longer being "a talktalk customer" once the broadband is stops.  They may not have understood what I was asking I guess.  I'll be looking for a new mobile provider too shortly.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

A TalkTalk Mobile contract is separate from a TalkTalk broadband contract and will continue unchanged exactly as explained by the customer service agent.

If you're being billed by TalkTalk Mobile your bills will appear in the customer MyAccount as normal.