cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Apps keeps closing

sparkymarc46
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

Hi I’m trying to watch Emmerdale on ITVX and starts to play and then a pop up comes up with where’s my show I’ve tried different tv programs and get the same pop up it’s even the same when I watch Netflix Amazon prime my5 no mater what try to watch through an app it just closes or get that pop up saying where’s my show when I use  the same app on my fire stick the apps work perfectly no problems but when using the talk talk tv box the apps don’t work since being with talk talk I’ve always had problems with the box I’ve even been sent a new box and it’s still the same having problems with apps the internet connection is perfect I’ve rebooted everything and still same only got couple months left on contract as not be renewing it 

Sparkymarc
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi

Glad to hear the new box is on the way to you.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11
  • I’ve now got the new box being sent out just waiting for tracking details to be sent as coming by yodel 
Sparkymarc

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 11

Pleased to see @Karl-TalkTalk has given you advice.

I was initially confused by your mentioning ITVX on your box as I understand this is only available on the 4k box and new TV Hub, with the YouView boxes still having ITV Hub.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Hi

We no longer provide those older Youview boxes, so this would not be replaced if it is starting to fail.

You can see if you are eligible for one of the new TV boxes depending on your package and contract details. If you are nearing the end of contract or out of contract then they will ask you to renew when accepting an offer of the new Box.

Give our customer Teams a call and request one of the new TV Hubs.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Yes I’ve tried that and still the same I’ve seen advertised on tv the new talk talk box that’s got Google built in is their a way I can upgrade to one of those boxes as with it being the second box of the same model I’ve had this problem with 

Sparkymarc
0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hi

Have you tried a full factory reset from the settings menu to see if this helps.

This will reset the box and download all the usual apps again during setup.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

It’s the huawei model dn360T I was thinking about seeing about upgrading the box to a newer version or model but it’s second box I’ve had that’s had the same issues 

Sparkymarc
0 Likes

sparkymarc46
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 8 of 11

It’s the huawei model dn360T I was thinking about seeing about upgrading the box to a newer version or model but it’s second box I’ve had that’s had the same issues 

Sparkymarc
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 11

So we can give the correct advice, could you advise which box you have? The Netgem 4k one or the TV Hub.

Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

Hi

What model of TV Box do you have ?

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes