cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Go love date today no way to activate now tv and Netflix

Ashash12
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

My go live date is today no emails or info on my account about activating my Netflix and now to I left sky because talk talk had the same features and I still can’t watch it? 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi

The only account details I can find based on the info in your profile , and a search on your address is for the account that has been passed to the debt company as you mentioned previously. 

Because this is in effect no longer a live account, no services can be added to it or changes made to the account, so no TV services can be provided.

Until you have a live / clean account set up on the system no services can be provided.

I can only suggest you contact our teams directly and ask to be transfered to collections to discuss options for the account.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Ashash12
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 8

Yes that is correct when I've signed up they've linked it to an old account I owed money on the mobile which I've paid off via debt company, debt company saying I don't have an account with them and it's still showing when I click make payment on my account. Shouldn't he there for over 8 years ago! Now I can't activate my TV services. Logged a complaint nearly 2 weeks ago got told I would here back in 72 hours never did so I'm still with out a tv subscription!!!!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi

Can you check if the account number given is correct on your profile as this is no longer a Live Account.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

NOT in the public thread, @Ashash12.

Follow the link to your profile area and SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

I've added it. Thank you

0 Likes

Ashash12
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 6 of 8

XXXXX REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi

TV services are not usually active immediately at go live but around 24 or 48hrs after services are fully live.  For Now TV or Netflix, you would then receive an email to your billing email with activation details.  Always check any spam folders  incase your email diverts these to other folders.

I can take a look at your account for you, can you please add the account number to your 'Community Profile' so I can locate the details.

Thanks  

Karl.  

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes