cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

New TV Hub Remote Removed Function

sinclm1
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

The new TV Hub Remote does not have a 'STEP' forward button, like the older TV remote,  so I can not long skip the 'promo video' that often precedes my chosen programme on the BBC iplayer .

Can anyone help with this?

Michael
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

You can only use the remote supplied with the new TV hub, other remotes will not be compatible with this box.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

sinclm1
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

The BBC has been using the 'Step Forward' function for years and this function button was on the previous talktalk TV box remote control which I have, but I had to change to the new box as it would not update to ITVX after the ITV updated their player. Pity that remote does not work with the new TV Hub!

Do I have any options?

Michael
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

BBC Iplayer has recently updated and we cannot control the behaviour of the individual apps or their content, this is under the control of the individual broadcaster.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes