cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

TV Remote some buttons don't work

callmesir
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

I think I know the answer but looking for a bit a help from an advisor but for the past few months I've struggled with a few of the buttons on the remote I have to really press down hard to get them to work

This is the third box I have had form Talk Talk since joining them but it is the original remote as they never sent a replacement each time just a box so its well used

Can an advisor please help

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Thank you 👍

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi

i'll send out a remote to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

callmesir
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 8

Apologies Yes Huawei and no it doesn't work any different with new batteries the remote is worn out by the looks of it 

Hopefully they have spare remotes or a replacement box 

Message 5 of 8

You didn't say, which is why I asked. Thanks for clarifying. 🙂

As I said, the support team will reply as soon as they can. 

0 Likes

callmesir
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Thanks for the quick reply but as I've said it is the Huawei You View Box and no Talk Talk have never sent a remote with any of the replacement boxes only this one with the first box

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

Remotes do wear out. Does the issue persist with new batteries? The support team will pick this up as soon as they can. Assuming this is a Huawei YouView box then these are no longer available, whether they still have spare remote controls I don't know. 

0 Likes