cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

What Does Talktalk TV give me

TimkT
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

A variety of issues has made me look at my Talktalk bill and I am paying £5 per month for talktalk TV. What does that give me?  

My TV gives me freeview channels.

My smart TV (and many other devices in the house) gives me access to apps for catch up TV

The Talktalk freeview box I have allows me to record, but this is playing up and the replacement Talktalk box doesn't allow recording.

When I look under 'TV' in my account it just tells me that I can pay extra to get 'Now TV'.

Can I stop paying the £5 a month and what would I lose if I did?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi

As ferguson says, you cannot access NOW TV through TalkTalk but can take a NOW TV subscription directly with them.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

You can stop paying the TV fee by contacting customer services.  You should be able to keep your box, but you will not have access to NOW TV via TalkTalk. 

0 Likes