cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

New 4k box volume control is not loud enough

Geordyboy1
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

How can I alter the volume control on the 4k volume control on the new remote

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

hi

You do not need to leave the box on overnight, but if there are any updates pushed out to the box for the TV Guide etc, these may be missing when the box is first turned on.  The box does go into standby. so uses very little power.

The remote will turn up the volume on the Box itself, but you may need to also adjust the volume on the TV itself using the TV Remote until it is at an acceptable level.

Not sure what you mean by setting the on/off option.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Geordyboy1
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Hi Karl. Thanks for coming back I take as it must be the NETGEM as that comes up on the screen. Yes the volume I.when set at the top of the yellow line on the right hand side of screen is not quite the volume we have so we have to use the other Talktalk control from our old youview box. And another query has popped up. I found on the. help page how to set the off/on by using the Help button then the arrow then settings but have been unable to do that

Another query  does the 4K box need to stay on overnight  

Geordyboy 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

Do you have the NETGEM box or the TV Hub ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes