cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Taltalk Powerline Adapters PT200AV

chappers
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I am currently using Huawei Powerline Adapters PT200AV supplied by Talktalk for my Taltalk TV Box,

I have recently lost internet connection to the box and the receiver has lost all lights and appears to be dead.

I have tried all recommended troubleshooting steps trying to re-pair , including reset without success and one adapter still has no lights.

Can a replacement set be sent out?

Kind regards

Colin

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Colin,

So glad I was able to help.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

chappers
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Hi Karl,

Thank you so much for your prompt response, my Youview Box now up and running again.

You are a star and a credit to the company, good customer service will always retain existing customers.

Kind regards

Colin  

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Colin

A replacement set of adapters are on the way.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.