cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cm8nec rejected your message

markettown
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 11

I have just started getting this error message when emailing from my outlook account to my talktalk account.  It has never happened before.

cm8nec rejected your message

10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

I was on a call yesterday and they were very confident it was fixed. What is the domain for this time SF4622?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Hi Ady - I have just been informed that the same bounce back message is still being experienced - this time by other users trying to reply to an email I sent.  Fingers crossed you find a solution soon .... ? 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

The domain is ccweb.org.uk

Sandy

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Hi Sandy64, please let me have the email senders domain just the bit after @ symbol is needed. I'll then add that to the open incident.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

I'm still having problems with this issue when my church tries to contact me 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

I'm told the original issue is now resolved. If you're still having problems please let me know. 

Ady

Message 7 of 11

Hi all, the business is aware of this and we have an incident open. I'll post as soon as we have more information. 

Ady

SF4622
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 11

Same bounce-back and message being received by my daughter's school when they try to email me. Such a pain!  Really hoping they sort this server soon!

0 Likes

markettown
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 11

I am still getting this rejection, it is TT992 error

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 11

cm8nec is the name of one of the inbound talktalk.net mail servers. If that server is rejecting an incoming mail message to a TalkTalk Mail address then there is usually a bounceback error message and code beginning TT. For example TT992 would be a rejection because of suspect spam. 

If you let us know what the full error message is and the TT three digit error code then that will help to work out why the mail is being rejected.

What version of Outlook are you using and on what device and Operating System? e.g. Outlook 2021 on Windows 11.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution