cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

No broadband for over a week

Mattc3
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

Hi, I’ve had no broadband for over a week now, was told a new micro filter was being sent out a week ago today, hasn’t arrived. I work as a civil servant from home with vulnerable customers and also have young children who are going stir crazy. I’ve tried using the chat system but not getting a reasonable or human response. I need this escalated please

Matt
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi Mattc3

Apologies for this.

If you haven't received this by the end of today then please post back here and let us know.

0 Likes

Mattc3
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 10

Hi. No, router hasn’t arrived yet

Matt
0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Morning Matt,

How are you getting on? Has the replacement router arrived?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi Mattc3

A new router is on the way to you, so this can be tested and ruled out.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Mattc3
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 10

Hi, I don’t have another router to test it with. Switched it off and on numerous times but still hast a flashing orange light. Thanks for your support. Matt

Matt
0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi Matt,

I'm sorry for the delay. I've run a test on the line now which is clear, however it shows that the router might be powered down. Can I just confirm, have you tested with a different router? If not then we can send one ASAP.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Staff will follow up after the weekend, @Mattc3.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Mattc3
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 10

Thank you Debbie, number and name added to profile

Matt
0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi Mattc3

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes