cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Call Safe is OFF . How do I bar numbers when using 14258 is shown as not available?

jotoho1
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Silent caller & when I return call phone does not ring. Rang 14258 & "service is not available"  ????

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @jotoho1

The first thing we will do here is to remove last caller barring and then re-add it where you given that option when you called ?   if not we can do it but we will need to confirm some security first. 

I have sent you a PM on the community.

0 Likes

jotoho1
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

The only option that expands is Calling Circle ,all else is just a summary & cost. I checked my bill & at the bottom it shows  :- 

Included as standard:

Because we like to give you the very best value, these services are included in your package.
Caller Display
Last caller barring.
----------------------------------
Am I the only one turning into an Oozlum bird ?
0 Likes

jotoho1
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

I spent 2 hours yesterday & got nowhere. I log in & menu  does show N/W & Conns. I click on that & 3 options are My Conn or My TT N/W Status or Prof & setts. Pressed last one shows  My Tel Setts pressed for that & that shows a list of the items in MY Account. Whichever I select merely shows the cost for that item. Nowhere is there any link to last caller barring ?

Bemused !

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hello,

Can I just confirm, do you have Selective Call Rejection (Last Caller Barring) set up and active in your My Account?

Using Selective call rejection (Last Caller Barrin... - TalkTalk Help & Support

Thanks

0 Likes