cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Emails getting filtered into spam folder

VC10FAN
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I am no longer receiving weekly emails from sales@hannants.co.uk.  The last one I received was on 25 February 2024 so its no longer showing in the 30 day spam folder. Please can someone at Talktalk check their spam filters and open up this email to allow it to reach my inbox as before. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi VC10FAN, I've run a 7 day scan and that domain doesn't show up at all. Do we know that they've sent mail in the last 7 days?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

TalkTalk Support will return to assist Community members from Tuesday next week. There's no TalkTalk Support for Community this Bank Holiday weekend.

The originators of the weekly mailshot are probably using Amazon's Simple Email Service (Amazon SES) to send out their mail. That mail service does utilise an email suppression listing to stop sending mail when there's a repetitive fail to get mail delivered to any recipient. So, if there happened to be a delivery issue then your email address would get added to the suppression list and you'd get no more mail messages.

Ask the customer service team for the originator to check and remove your email address from the sender's suppression list and then you'll get their mail messages once more.

Let us know the outcome.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution