cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Unauthorised call divert put on my landline

Nickg1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Hi   my landline has been put on call divert to an EE mobile  ( likely to be an attempted fraud ).  How do i get the call divert removed and how do i stop this happening again -  this happened about 6 years ago  and its very worrying anyone can just call up and get my phone put to divert 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 5

Hi

If the OP can add their details to their 'Community Profile' I can add a note to the account so a divert is not added unless full security is completed with the account holder.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

@Karl-TalkTalk, I think the customer is worried that this was set up to go to an unauthorised mobile. 

Is there any way that can be stopped from ever happening?

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi

You can cancel a divert by dialling #21#  from your handset.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

@Nickg1, check what you have in My Account listed as a fallback mobile number, in case there's a mistake in there. 

You should be able to untick Call Divert in My Account. 

Or phone 03451 720088

But it's worth staff investigating what actually happened here.

Complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; personal information. SAVE CHANGES. 

I'll make sure that this is in the queue for attention. Staff reply during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes